http://magicwandrestoration.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Edmonton-Carpet-Cleaning-Logo.png 0 0 chrisk http://magicwandrestoration.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Edmonton-Carpet-Cleaning-Logo.png chrisk2017-04-03 15:26:502017-04-03 16:05:02Window Cleaning Tips For That Special Sparkle
It’s easy to fall in love with a radiant, luminous window. Clean, bright and shiny, these eye-catching windows add a new look to every house. Like furniture, windows require their own cleaning process to keep them looking new and tidy. Here are 7 simple window cleaning tips to give your windows a marvelous shine.
1) See to it that you dry your windows in one simple stroke – leftwards or rightwards. Mixing the direction will leave unappealing streaks on the glass and make it look untidy.
2) Remove all dust from the windows before wiping the window glass. This is to ensure that in applying a wet cloth, you do not leave mud on the window caused by the mixing of water and dust.
3) Rub the whole surface with a damp cloth sprayed with alcohol if you are cleaning window sills. This will result to a spotless area giving off a beautiful shine.
4) Windows are very receptive to dirt. Therefore it would be wise to use only unsoiled water and cloths in cleaning windows.
5) If the glass is greasy or smoky, apply some vinegar to the water before you clean the window. Vinegar can magically take out grease without leaving streaks or stains behind.
6) When cleaning windows in hard-to-reach areas, use a step ladder if the height is medium or use a regular ladder if quite high. Always make sure that the safety clip is on and if possible, get some one to hold the base of the ladder for safety reasons.
7) Sprays are convenient to use than buckets of water. In cleaning windows of considerable heights, try to use sprays instead of buckets of water as they can spill and you will have to do everything again. The sheer weight and burden will get you tired easily.
Getting a window to shine is an effortless chore. There is nothing more to do than following the above window cleaning tips.
Magic Wand is your premier carpet cleaning and flood water restoration experts in Edmonton.Whether you need Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Residential Carpet Cleaning or Flood Restoration we can help. Please contact us by filling out a quotation request or call us directly at 780-991-RUGS (7847)